nak follow mai sini click click :D kalo tak mahu , get lostt !

happy birthday :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5

saya

i need a space for me to say so satisfy . i'm not a girl who often say so with others . i just talk when i really mean to . i'm not a type of girl who always friendly with others , they said i'm arrogant . duhh~ sometimes i do sometimes i don't . i am type of girl who often standing alone with her problem's . sometime i talk non-stop, laughing non-stop till not think anyone around me . just like this world are mine . but , sometimes all the happiness i get is only temporary and ends in sadness . that things taught me to be mature, rational problem-solving, broader-minded and so on . and from that , i know how to pretend happy , keep all my problems and sadness deep inside my heart :) . hebat bukan ? haha . everyone can do that right . hehe .


No comments: